Thursday 21 July 2011

So Sorry

Hello,
So Much going on today, I am off this afternoon to set up for the Netley Marsh Steam and Craft Fair which starts this Friday until Sunday, I will be doing demonstrations throughout the day using lovey Stampin' Up! products for you to take away! I would love to see you there and if you visit here do say so, I would love to meet my blog readers in real life ;-)
So, today I have one of those cards no-body wants to make, sympathy cards.
I unfortunately needed two of them and this is what I made,
Baja Breeze and So Saffron with Strength and hope butterfly and Sincere Salutations sentiment,
I embossed the white panel, after stamping the sentiment, using the gorgeous Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder using my Big Shot, and added a little butterfly inside,
Well, that's todays card for you,
Ooohh, I just remembered I promised you teachers cards today! Doh! I will be back tomorrow with those then ;-)
Stampin' Hugs from me today,

1 comment:

  1. Your cards will bring comfort with such a lovely design.

    Best wishes for the show and I'd love to join you but at least I've really met you already. One day I'll surprise you! Zx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...