Saturday 2 July 2011

A New Colour Challenge at Simply Stampin'

Good Morning to you!
Well, did you all enjoy the Colour Coach blog hop yesterday?? There were some fantastic projects along the way and I would like to say a few thank-yous. first of all to Anthea for suggesting and organising it, secondly to all the other ladies who took part and finally a big thanks to all of you for stopping by :-) If you have no idea what I am waffling on about then scroll down and take a look ;-)
Anyway, onto another week at Simply Stampin' Challenges and it is time for another colour challenge, this week we are using Night of Navy, Peach Parfait, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White.
This is the card I made using the Funky Four stamp set...
I inked the mushroom stamp using markers to get the multi coloured look and layered it onto some Perfect Polka Dots embossed card which I sprayed with shimmer paint first, sentiment is from Basic Phrases and punched out with the curly label,
Some lush Rich Razzleberry satin ribbon, I love SU! satin ribbon, it is fab for tying bows like this :-D
I topped this one with a Navy button tied with Silver Cord,
and a bit of detail inside to finish,
Well, that's today's project for you, I have a table at the little ones school fair this afternoon but I am off work tomorrow night so am hoping to get cracking with typing up the tutorial of yesterdays projects for you. Watch this space!
Don't forget that today is THE LAST DAY to register and pay for your space at my charity card class next Saturday, 9th July, email me for more details of go HERE to read more, I am also doing this class by post, it will come all cut and prepped for you and I will email you the PDF tutorial so you can make the set of cards and a bonus box, more details on this PDF tutorial soon!
and finally don't forget you only have July left to get your special extra hostess benefits and postage discounts from me too, go HERE to read all about it :-D
Right, I'm off, thanks for stopping by today and have a great Saturday,
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Oh I likey! great combo
    NoN isn't one of my favs, but, love it teamed with those others!
    your cad is fabulous...as always

    Will try to join in!!
    mandi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...