Thursday 28 July 2011

More Jems Birthdays :-)

Boy, July is one busy birthday month with those Jems! I have a birthday card for Lisa to show you today, it was her birthday yesterday so I should be fine to share this with you today.
I decided to use the super cute Level 2 stamp set (FREE that means) 'Cute by the Inch'
I love the cupcake image in this set which I inked here using the markers to get the two colours and then punched out using the Tag Punches,
and look at this scrummy ribbon rose, I made a very similar one for techniques class last month but the lovely Jo D came up with an even simpler way of making them, her tutorial is HERE,
I put the bottom strip through the crimper and spritzed it with shimmer spray before adhering,
and a little decoration inside with the Eyelet Border punch and the crimper again,
O.K. that's today's post for you. It's the first full day of the holidays today so I am hoping the kids want a PJ day as I have still got a list as long as your arm ;-)
Before I go please don't forget the July special finishes soon.
 And also please email me now to reserve your place at my August class, more pictures and details HERE.
I look forward to hearing from you soon :-D
Thanks for visiting me today,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...