Friday 8 July 2011

Table Favours

Hello,
Another busy day today! I will be prepping for Saturday's charity card class today and then making cakes this afternoon :-)
Just wanted to share with you the favours I made for Nicky and Mandi's 40th birthday table at Prezzo's Monday night, this box is a die cut (non SU)
 I made them with Basic Black card with whisper white and melon mambo panels at the sides, I also added initials using the pretty and fancy Broadsheet Alphabet, with the birthday girls having a flower behind their initials too,
The panels were embossed using the Big Shot and Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder,
Well, a short post today from me. Before I go don't forget my special offer for July is still running, lots more on that HERE, including either half price or even FREE post on selected orders or host a workshop and earn all the freebies --anywhere in the country :-) I look forward to helping you with your orders!
Stampin' hugs from me today,

2 comments:

  1. These are terrific, love the striking colour combo. What a great die cut box template too, you've made a very professional job of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous box,s Sarah-Jane.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...