Friday 22 July 2011

Teachers Cards!

Hello!
I have finally remembered to post the teachers cards I mentioned a few days ago, he he! We get there in the end eh?
But before I share the cards with you a quick reminder that I have still got a special offer or two running along side Stampin' Up's promotion, go HERE to read all about them but hurry, they finish in a little over a week :-)
Right, time for some teachers cards with Mr Owl. These cards were a request from a friend so I still have to make mine, eek! Better get cracking I think..
I used the old faithful Tart and Tangy, just perfect for teachers ;-) and as I didn't know of these were for men or women I had to keep them neutral so used linen thread instead of ribbon,
Teacher Owl with a free font I downloaded, can't remember the name, sorry!
and all 5 together
Well that's today's cards for you, I will be back tomorrow with this weeks Simply Stampin' Challenge card but don't forget you still have today to enter this weeks sketch challenge, we would love for you to join in :-)
And don't forget to come and say 'Hi' if you are at Netley Marsh Steam and Craft Fair this weekend!
Stampin' Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. SJ they are sooo cure and fabulous!! well done you, big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby 'Thank You Teacher' cards, although I think the whole business of giving teachers presents/cards at the end of term is totally OTT and very american, but it's what's expected these days! (by the kids anyway)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, the owl is so cute with his 'pointy' stick (whatever they are called. lol)
    Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab set of cards, perfect for teachers. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...