Sunday 17 July 2011

Nicolas birthday

Hello and happy Sunday's to you!
I have finally got Nicolas card to share with you but there is a good reason it has taken me this long to share it! I was busy editing and saving my pics the other day and I only went and deleted Nicolas before sending them to my computer! Doh! So, these are not a fantastic colour but they at least give you an idea,
In Colours used again, Concord Crush and Blushing Bride, these papers are Level 1 hostess papers, that means FREE! ask me how you can get some ;-) Notice the Die Cut button next to the sentiment? Blogger won't let me upload the close up!
This pic is a bad colour but a good look at my new post friendly(er) 3d flower
But this one is a much better colour ;-)
and a bit of decoration inside,
Well, that's me for today, I am at the craft fair again in Lyndhurst today but I will be back tomorrow with a NEW tutorial for my Strength and Hope Class from last week with a bonus too, do come and have a look but don't forget today is the last day to get 20% off the Colour Coach Tutorial!
Thanks for visiting me today,
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...