Tuesday 26 July 2011

A Fantastic Weekend!

Hello!
As ever, I am running a day late in my blog posting! I was hoping to get it done ready for Monday but with all the organising from this weekends Steam and Craft Fair then Zoe's sports day, it's now Tuesday, oops ;-)
Anyhow, I would like to say a massive Hello to all the lovely Ladies and Gents I met at this weekends fair *waves* and just to let you all know I am adding lots more dates to my classes this week with so many of you interested in coming to class. I want to keep the classes small still so I get to chat to all you lovely people whilst you create so I will therefore be taking bookings on a first come, first served basis, Please contact me NOW to reserve your place on the day that suits you more details under Card Classes tab across the top of the page :-D
So for those who didn't make it here are a few pics of my table,
Left hand side with my tree (which rotates :-))
Right hand side with my "Christmas" tree, catalogues and leaflets
and showing the Demonstration cards and a couple of stamp sets too,
Now, the reason you are all here... for the winner of the Prize Draw! Drum roll please..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Whooopp! Well done to you Sue! Your prize should be with you in the next few days!
I would also like to say another massive thank-you to the lovely ladies who helped, Mandi and Laura x
and I am look forward to seeing all of you lovely craft fair people again at my classes over the next few months.
Before I go today please don't forget there are only a few days left to take advantage of this months special offers, click HERE for more details then email me with your questions or orders etc.
Back tomorrow with some cardy goodness :-)
Stampin' Hugs for today,

1 comment:

  1. looks fab SJ. We must have the same taste as we have the same design owl postcards!

    Hope the day was a success for you
    Love
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...