Wednesday 6 July 2011

Mandi's 40!!!

Good Morning to you :-)
** EDIT**
I had this post scheduled for Tuesday morning but for some unknown reason it hasn't published, ah well, here we are, all details are one day back! lol! Sorry about that! xxx
This week two more of my friends have very special birthdays,  Mandi's 40th was on Sunday and she spent the day with her family so we had a day out yesterday, and what a day we had! We went to Gunwharf Quays, wandered around the shops, had lunch at Wagamamas and then out for tea last night at Prezzo's too! I love birthday's :-)
Today we will be going out for Nicky's special 40th  birthday but more on that later in the week!
Today I am sharing with you a gift I made for Mandi, another of the letters like Julie's from Sunday's post.
Now, Mandi loves Black and White so I used some retired Night and Day papers,
with an Old Olive double bow topped with a Melon Mambo big button and some die cut Butterfly Embosslits in matching colours
I added some rhinestones to the centres of some of the butterflies,
and spritzed shimmer spray (shimmer paint in rubbing alcohol) all over,
and I gave her this card, more details on THIS post,
Well, Mandi seemed pleased with her gifts, i just want to wish her a very Happy Birthday Mandi!!
I will be back tomorrow with the first part of Nicky's 40th presents. Please do pop back :-)
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs, 

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...