Wednesday 27 July 2011

Baby Blossoms One Sheet Wonder Class

**EDIT TO SAY THIS CLASS IS NOW AVAILABLE AS A PDF TUTORIAL, 28 PAGES OF STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR JUST £3.00. CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE**
Good Morning,
I have been busy getting samples ready for my August class ready to share with you guys, as I had so many people interested in classes at the Steam and Craft Fair I am adding to my dates, I will now be running this class on Saturday 20th, Monday 22nd, Tuesday 23rd, Wednesday24th and Thursday 25th August, I will be keeping the numbers at strictly 6 per class on a first come, first served basis. Please EMAIL me now to reserve your space on the day you would like :-)
So, do you want to see the projects we will be creating??
I have not used the One Sheet in the "traditional" way but I decided to use the pretty paper with punches and dies, making a pretty Milk Carton too :-)
Well, I really hope you can join us this month.
I am also working on dates and designs for my Christmas Stamp-a Stack starting in September, go HERE to see some dates and more information on classes too :-)
Thanks for joining me today and I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Stampin' Hugs

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...