Saturday 16 July 2011

Simply Stampin' Sketch Challenge

Hello,
Hello and welcome to another Saturday (yay, the weekend!!) and another Simply Stampin' Challenge! and it's my favourite sort this week again, a sketch!
So, I have gone for some more summery colours, although, at 11.30pm Friday night when I am scheduling this post, it's chucking it down again! Perhaps when this post goes up at 8am it will be nice and sunny again?? Ha ha! Best not hold my breath eh? Anyway the card...
As you can see I flipped the sketch and made it square, another "loose" interpretation of a sketch ;-)
I made another of the post friendly 3d flowers using the Fun Flowers Die, I have photographed the tutorial ready for this and should get it written up for you some time this week (hopefully)
a bit of ribbon pleating and sewing too, love this Marina Mist satin ribbon,
and Curly Cute sentiment again, finished with a flower brad,
and finally a bit of decor inside, I sent this card to my SU! sis Terri so I hope she has opened it before reading blogs! Happy Birthday Terri :-D Have a lovely day x
Well, that's it for today, I am off out today and at Lyndhurst Community Centre for the craft and gift fair on Sunday, pop in of you are in the area as I will not be there again for a while ;-)
Thanks for dropping by and don't forget to visit the other DT's blogs, there will be plenty of fab inspiration, I'm sure,
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! I love the patterns paper stacks, they are such fabulous value and always look great on any project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - so bright and cheery! Great that you showed this layout works for square cards too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...