Monday 11 July 2011

A Brilliant Day!

Hello there!
Well, what a fantastic charity card class it was on Saturday! First of all I would like to say a MASSIVE thank-you to all the ladies who attended, I am so grateful for their continued support.
Everyone who came seemed to really enjoy the day, helped along by simple but effective cards all cut and ready (despite the crisis about 20 minutes before the class started, in fact DH was stood on the table with just a towel around him when the lovely Eunice arrived, I had to delay her coming in for the sake of his blushes!!) and not forgetting the cupcakes. So, here was the table on Friday night all ready to go..
I will be offering this class as a PDF in the next week or so, just got to type up measurements for you ;-)
I made a small thank-you for the ladies, a couple of metres of scrummy SU! ribbon, complete with a personalised tag made using the Timeless Type Sizzix Alphabet and both Tag Punches,
and we had 5 fab raffle prizes too, another thanks to Cate for her generous donation too x
and the most important bit... cup cakes, now I was a little nervous as I decided to try a new recipe for these, probably not that sensible the day before and important class! but they tasted yummy! I will be making more for sure, not that it will help with the diet ;-)
I topped them with edible glitter and cake picks to match these cards all using the Strength and Hope stamp set
 and a couple of "action shots" ;-)

Well, if you like the look of this then why not join us for my next class? I am running this months calss on the 16th, 18th and 19th July and it's the Owl Punch class this month, more details under Card Classes along the top banner or click HERE.We would love you to join us:-)
Thanks to you for stopping by today, I am off out again today for more birthday fun ;-)
Stampin' Hugs xxx

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fab day, glad it all went to plan- and hubby's blushes were saved!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...