Saturday 9 July 2011

Simply Stampin' Anything but a Card

Hello and welcome to another week at Simply Stampin' Challenges, do pop over to the blog and see the other DT's creations, they all work so hard to inspire you :-)
So, I made this for my friends birthday last week, I had seen a printed version of this in an expensive shop and I knew I wanted to make my own hand stamped version!
I have to thank my fellow SU! demonstrator Val for the tea pot die cuts :-) Thanks Val!
I embossed the teapot with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folder and inked the edges and spots with matching Night of Navy Ink,
And for the words I used the Just Perfect Alphabet and "Tea" was stamped with Broadsheet Alpha (love it!) all stamped onto Confetti White card
Well, that's me on here for today, I have my Charity Card class this morning and I am looking forward to spending some fun time with some great ladies, be sure to pop back soon for some pictures and updates :-)
For some sneak peeks go to my facebook page and if you want you can "like" Cards and a Cuppa for some little extras and updates directly to your wall!
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous, what a great idea. Bet she loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Sarah-Jane!!
    big hugs ... Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab SJ- loving your new pink blog background too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this Sarah Jane!!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!!! It would look perfect in my kitchen.

    The new look blog looks great hun x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project - I know lots of tea drinkers who would like this on their kitchen wall.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...