Sunday 31 July 2011

A few little Thank-You's

A super quick post for you today as I am working on my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack Class, more details and dates HERE, book now to be sure to get the day you would like ;-)
Anyway, I needed a few little cards this week to pop in with orders, amongst other things, and these quick little designs were the end result. This one was made with an off cut of the One Sheet Wonder we will be making at my August Class, see full class details HERE
and this little one too, again using Baby Blossoms, sentiment is from the Level One set Afterthoughts, which I inked using a marker just to say Thanks,
and I made this card to go in with the prize I gave away at Netley Marsh Steam and Craft Fair last week,
Pretty in Pink flower (Daisy #2 die) with a Marina Mist button centre,
and the sentiment popped out over the "vase"
Right, back to the grindstone, hope you are enjoying the weather where you are, it's glorious here today! Yay!
Thanks for visiting,
Stampin' Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. You really are the Queen of paper flower making Sarah-Jane! They are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...