Wednesday 13 July 2011

A Couple of Thank-You Cards

Good morning,
Apologies for my absence yesterday, I have been busy designing and prepping for Owl Punch Class on Monday and Tuesday next week,
ONLY A COUPLE OF SPACES LEFT ON MONDAY NOW, email me to reserve your place asap!!
I am running really late this month with the charity class last week and up-coming shows too! Just a little reminder I am at Lyndhurst Community Centre again this Sunday, do pop in if you are in the area, I will be sure to take plenty to see ;-) and not forgetting The Steam and Craft Show at Netley Marsh the weekend after (22, 23, 24th July), link in side bar, there is plenty to see and do there, sure to be a great day out for all the family :-D
Anyway, I like to add a card with my orders (or just after if they come straight to you) and this is what I made last week for a couple of ladies,
Crumb Cake base with same coloured layer which I embossed with Square Lattice folder after I stamped the sentiment from Thank-You Kindly. Finished with some yummy wide striped grosgrain ribbon to finish, I also did up a little bag of ribbon for each of the ladies ;-)
Well, that's me for today, short and sweet I am afraid, I will be back tomorrow with Nicky's card from last week,
Look forward to seeing you here!
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. love them!! Very simple and clean but absolutely chic!!! I think I will use your idea!!!! ^_^ Hugs Ge

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautifully simple Sarah Jane, i just adore the colour combination too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...