Wednesday 20 July 2011

Owl Punch Class

Good Morning!
Apologies for my lack of blogging yesterday, I had a class in the morning and with so much to do getting ready for the Steam and Craft Fair at Netley Marsh I have been a bad blogger! If you come to the show then please do stop by and say "Hi" I will have lots of fun things to share with you there!
Anyway, as I mentioned I had two lovely classes this week with new faces Hello Shirley! and of course my lovely regular ladies too :-) We had a ball and cupcakes too! If you would like to join us next month then go to the Card Classes tab at the top of this blog (we are making a One Sheet Wonder with Baby Blossoms next month) then email me to reserve your place.
So, you want to see what we made this month?? ;-)
Three gorgeous cards using the owl punch, y favourite is the Wedding/Anniversary one but we did have some laughs today as the ladies were discussing the "Alien" card and deciding whether it was fish amongst other things! Lol!
I am hoping to do a tutorial on this class this next week or so but with the show on it might be early next week?
Thanks as ever for dropping by today, I have the start of the teachers cards for you tomorrow,
'till then though,
Stampin' hugs,

2 comments:

  1. love the wedding version of the owls

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab Sarah Jane, I love the reindeer head it's just perfect and you have to really stare to see it's an owl shape. Clever cards :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...