Friday 1 July 2011

Colur Coach Blog Hop! Teacher Cards and more

Good Morning to you!
Well, if you have just stumbled onto my blog then Welcome! Today is a special day and I am very excited to be sharing my Colour Coach Projects with you all :-D
A small note before you start, I have a lot of pictures for you today, I have made them small for this post but you should be able to click on them to make them much bigger. So grab a cuppa (if you haven't got one already) and I hope you enjoy today's projects!

This blog hop today has been split into two rounds, so hopefully you will have come to me from Glittermum (Niki), thanks Niki :-)
Round two starts with Emily, I will also give you the link to round two again later ;-)

So, I have chosen the colour combos that are shown to go with Regal Rose, and combination number one teams it with Early Espresso and Daffodil Delight, yummy!








I decided to make a card many of us will be needing in the next few weeks! One for a teacher :-)
I used Every Little Bit for the cute bus and the flower background with Curly Cute for the sentiment.
I coloured the bus with ink pads and a blender pens adding Crystal Effects to the 'windows', finishing it off with some scrummy satin ribbon and a rhinestone.



 And a Sticky Note Holder to match with Number One die cut shapes on the back for your #1 teacher! :-D

 
O.K. onto combo number 2 and the colour coach shows Tempting Turquoise and Sahara Sand,

and for this combo I have made a special card with a gift box to match using the Level 1 hostess set A Slice of Life with the organza ribbon to finish,
Itty Bitty punches were used to create the background
and the matching box, I am working on a tutorial for this :-D
Well, I hope you like my projects today, your next stop today on round one is going to be Jane, I might even see you over there ;-)
**Edit to say** hop continues after Jane to HERE with Linz :-)
And as promised round two starts HERE with Emily.
Thanks again for visiting today,
Stampin' Hugs xxx

18 comments:

  1. Fantastic projects SJ, love the colour combos x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful Sarah-Jane.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative. I love both project sets. But the bus card is a real stand out project. I have never seen this stamp used and it is perfect for your teacher thank you card. I really love the Regal Rose colour combo too. Off to have a go with it now. Fantastic projects xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely projects as always SJ, i dont have the colour coach but it is certainly going in my next order :0) happy crafting xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh SJ I love what you have done. The colours are gorgeous. The bus stamp is so cute. I have a load of beer mats here do you want me to bring you some to training? x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic SJ
    Love the combos you have chosen
    mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh - very nice! I didnt recongise the bus as I dont have this set (bet I end up getting it though...!)
    Thank you for sharing your lovely projects.
    Jan
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah-Jane your projects are gorgeous. I shall certainly be 'borrowing' your ideas for the end of term!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have chosen two beautiful colour combinations Sarah-Jane. I especially love the teacher gift projects. Fabby. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your colour combos - the little box is just so cute, I'll definitely be checking back for the tutorial on that one :o)
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sarah, I'm going to have to bookmark this project of yours for inspiration for next year's teacher gifts! Your combo's work so well and I love the little bus!

    Thanks for taking part!
    Anthea
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really great projects Sarah Jane - I love seeing your "not a card" projects and these are really cute! I'm looking forward to the box tutorial too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these colour combos they make such fresh looking projects. Love all that you have made. A xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute. I love these projects and the combos are gorgeous. I'll be having to use these soon.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What gorgeaous projects you've done! The little bus is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  17. couple of lovely projects.
    love those post-it note holders.
    kathleen mc x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like this colour combo...I have a card on my blog somewhere. LOL

    Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...