Monday 18 July 2011

Strength and Hope Tutorial

Hello,
I have another tutorial for you today, it showcases the class I ran last week using the very beautiful Strength and Hope stamp set, not only is it gorgeous but it also raises money for a fabulous cause, more details HERE on Page 31.
So this tutorial contains all the instructions and measurements you need to make this gorgeous set of 4 cards, this is the standard set,
and this is the stepped up version with Seam Binding and Rhinestones
It is perfect if you didn't manage to make it to my class last week or just want some ideas for this gorgeous set!
If you are a demo you could run this class yourself, this class would run for approximately 2-2.5hrs,
I have also added a matching box to this tutorial :-D taking your class time to 3-3.5 hrs.
As a thank-you I will be sending this tutorial FREE to everyone who purchases a Strength and Hope stamp set from me.
 If you have already purchased this stamp set or attended this class and would like a copy then email me and I will send it to you as a Thank-You from me!
The cost for this tutorial is just £3.00 click HERE to purchase, or go to my side bar.
Thanks so much for looking today and I hope you enjoy my new tutorial :-)
Stampin' Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...