Friday 15 July 2011

Nicky's Birthday Present!

Hello,
I know I promised to show you this a while back, but I have just had so much to share the last few weeks that this just kept getting pushed back a little each day!
So here it is, finally, my friend Nicky's card and gift, she had a very special birthday so a special something was called for, 
I used the very pretty Springtime Vintage DSP's I am really going to miss these when they go at the end of September, I have used tons of them!! As you can see I sprayed the letter with shimmer spray to give it a bit of sparkle. 
a double bow using Seam Binding ribbon and topped with a big button, again from the mini,
More buttons topped with flowers from my stash,
and a matching card...not dissimilar from Julies last week??
in fact, just the same but with Rose Red accents instead of Baja Breeze, not sure if I could choose which colour I prefer? I am in love with both!
Four Frames was used for the sentiment along with Basic Phrases,
and finally inside the card was decorated too ;-)
 well, that's it for today, I am off to get some more jobs ticked off that very long list! sooo much to do, sooo little time!!
 But before I go a quick reminder-- don't forget to take a look at my special offers HERE, you are fast running out of time to bag a great deal on your shipping or hosting a workshop!! And visit HERE if you are looking for tutorials ;-)
Stampin' Hugs, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...