Friday 29 July 2011

Handmade Teachers Gifts

Hello there,
I thought I would share with you the bits I made for the little ones teachers, now I know that teachers get lots at this time of year but I tried to give them things that might be useful in a classroom if nothing else ;-)
Just a little warning though, lots of pictures for this post, you might wanna grab a cuppa!
O.K. do you remember when we did the Colour Coach Blog Hop? I made a bus card? Well, these littleies are to match that for the teachers assistants from Zoe,
and from Zack I made more Owl cards, slightly different from last weeks,
   
all together,
For the teachers I made...
some pretty covered pegs, (I use mine all the time)
 a Post it note holder,
covered tissue packs, everyone needs a tissue, right?
and a book mark, I gave the teachers assistants the tissues and bookmark too,
Well, the kids said their teachers liked their gifts so all's well and I hope you have enjoyed today's post too!
Thanks for stopping by today,
Back tomorrow with more craftyness,
Stampin' Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW these are GREAT teacher gifts SJ!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great little gifts, very cute and practical.
    big hugs ... Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful set of gifts. How do you cover your pegs, if it isnt a silly question? Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...