Wednesday 4 February 2009

Mojo Monday #72

Hello all,

Today's card is for Mojo Monday. I have used BG papers (euphoria) with a bookplate which is also a Basic Grey one, which I got off ebay ages ago and have been wondering what to do with it ever since !! The Tilda is 'Cross stitch Tilda' and I coloured her in using my whipers markers. Flowers, ribbon and beads from stash.
I hope you are all having a good day, my lot are all at school today and the house is really quite peaceful- not that they were any trouble, just loud !
Got some important news in the next few days so do come back and check it out soon.
Thanks for stopping by and remember I love it when you leave a comment and then I can go and visit you too !
Hugs, Sarah-Jane xx

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the little charm hanging from the ribbon! Great job with the sketch!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sketch!! Your card is beautiful...what's the important news?... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just darling. Love the bookplate. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...