Wednesday 11 February 2009

Mojo Monday #73

Good afternoon all,
Todays card is for my hubby who's birthday it is in less than 2 weeks ! Please, lets hope he doesn't read this before then !! I have used the mojo sketch for this week, it is so much quicker to make a card following a sketch !
I am really happy with how this card turned out. I have used my new SU! stamp set "All in the Family " what a fantastic set ! so cool to make exactly the people you want. This is meant to be us 5 ! (incase you wondering...)

I made the card base from a sheet of white A4 card just folded in half and layered it with SU sahara sand cardstock (available in the neutrals assorted card pack) Paper is BG all edged with chocolate chip ink, Ribbon SU 1/4" Night of Navy, Sentiment from the Occaisional Greetings set, Button from stash. All Stampin Up! goods available through me, I can ship anywhere in the country, Please email me for more info.

Edit to say: You really need the Stamp-a-ma jig to use this set properly, such a useful tool for all your stamping, and only£9.50 !

I hope you like it, do let me know,

Bye for now, Sarah-Jane x

10 comments:

  1. SJ, I don't like it - I LOVE IT!!!!!! Great use of shading in the background, love how you are holding hands!!!! Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Sarah Jane. I'm waiting to use my All in the Family, but parcel ahs arrived today with my Stampamajig, so can play when I'm feeling better. Great idea, Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh what a fab take on the sketch hun, love the scene you have made with those cute images.

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card - love the stamp set
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby card SJ & great job on the sketch! Must use this set soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a beautiful card! The background paper is cute and the coloring is just AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a cute card! Wonderful coloring and a great scene card too. Those SU stamps are just great aren't they? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just Darling!! You did a great job with the scene..TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your card, the stamp is so cute. Is it a SU one??

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...