Friday 23 April 2010

Brand New mini catalogue is finally here!

**STICKY, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE IDEAS**
Helllo,
Sooo excited today!!! Yes, the yummy and wonderful new mini catalogue is finally here after weeks of sneak peeks you can finally get your inky fingers on it. All. Now! lol!
To have a look just click the picture above :-)
I will also add a link in my side bar plus I have decided to extend the raffle to win the level 1 hostess stamp set (punches 3) for another month to give you all a little more time to order with the new mini and all!
I will be back later with some inspiration using some stamps from this great catty,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...