Friday 30 April 2010

Fathers Day Class Peek

Hello all,
What you up to today? I had a very productive day yesterday, I managed quite a few projects which I will share with you over the next few days, including a new take on my milk carton (tutorial in side bar). And you get a little look at my new window too! It's great for taking photos of cards on, hubby will be pleased! lol!
Anyway onto today's project, We will be making this card and pouch on the 15th of this month (yes, I know it's early for Father's Day, I must have been a boy scout in a previous life ;-))
Papers are still the fab Sweet Pea DSP, I really like them, can you tell??? Great Girly and Men's papers in there, 48 double sided gorgeous papers for just £19.50, it's fantastic value.
I layered up punched stars and added Crystal Effects to two and a button from the Neutrals pack to the third, brad from Hodgepodge Hardware tin to add the double stitched grosgrain ribbon tab, the dad is made with "All in the Family" stamp set water coloured with blender pens,
O.K. this is a rubbish picture, I just couldn't get it to focus :-( but I wanted to just show you the inside,

Arty angle,



And finally a little treat pouch for a few of Dad's favourite sweets. Colour combo for this set is Choc Chip, So Saffron and Taken with Teal, (I am soo gonna miss this colour, I will definitely be stocking up on it before it goes!)
Well that's all from me today, got another busy one ahead,
Thanks for stopping by, Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx
Oh yes, I just remembered I had a request from Shelly asking how to make an easel card. Well it is basically A4 card cut lengthways to make a long A5 blank, score it in half and then score it again just on 1 side in half again, then fold as the picture for Trendy Buttons or Lily's Birthday. I hope this makes sense if not then please email me and I will do you a quick picture tutorial. Bye xxx

9 comments:

  1. Love this - I struggle with male cards but the DSP has the right colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAb card and sweet holder SJ

    Have good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha Thanks for your comment
    Had to use PVA...no glue dots :( have stuck well though lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, love it, love it!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW SJ these are GREAT projects for Father's Day...HOW CUTE!!!!! Looks like a ton a fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, those colours are fab. Haven't plucked up the courage to cut into my paper pad yet...!

    Love Nicci xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards Sarah-Jane, the papers are lovely and that sweet pouch is a fab idea! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful set Sarah-Jane,i love your image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great gift set, those papers work are fabulous, so versatile!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...