Tuesday 27 April 2010

Trendy Buttons

Good Morning,
I have another easel card to share with you today.
I wanted to add some buttons to the little tree trunks from "Trendy Trees", instead of the stamped tops, just for a change, and I think it works really well giving this set a whole other angle ;-)
background stamped using the "Good Friend" set in toning colours
Circle of Firendship bithday sentiment, I think this was the very first SU! set I ever bought, I love it and don't use it anywhere near enough, I have layered it up using lots of punches here,
Certainly Celery Twill ribbon (not available any more sadly) tied with Linen Thread as are the buttons,
And finally here is the side view,
Well, quick post from me today, I am going to do a bit more work in the garden this morning,
Have a good one,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow I love everything about this card Sarah-Jane, the colours are so soft and subtle and the buttons are such a great idea. I would love to know how to make an easel card they look fab !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Easel, LOVE those buttons!!! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...