Thursday 15 December 2011

All White Christmas Card

Hello today!
I have a few days of Christmas cards coming up so I hope you still have some to make! ;-)
This one is for a friend to send to a relative and I went with an all white colour combo for the first one,
Snowflakes stuck down and in 3d are made with the triple layer doily punch (page 117)
Scallop circle was edged with platinum shimmer paint and the DSP is from the Neutrals stack with the sentiment from Petit Pairs (page 83) such a lovely set of sentiments,
and an arty angle to show the dimension,
Well, I hope you enjoyed this card and I will be back tomorrow with some more Christmas yumminess :-)
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah-Jane. What a lovely crisp, frosty card. I always complain about snow, but it does look better than the horrid grey wetness we've been having here. Your card makes me remember how pretty the white stuff is :) Hope your Christmas preparations are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty monochromatic card! LOVE the 3D snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...