Thursday 8 December 2011

Side Stepper card for a Baby

Hello,
Apologies for not blogging but I am just so crazy busy here, prepping for next weeks classes, getting ready for Christmas, blah de blah! How are your Christmas plans coming along??
Anyway a friend requested THREE baby cards this week, not a problem you say, but the minor complication with these cards were they were all for the same baby!! So I had to make three completely different cards ;-)
I will share them with you through the rest of the week but for today I have a stepper style card as my first offering ;-)
There is a full tutorial on how to make this shape card HERE, Main sentiment is backed with a die cut scallop circle, and the small scallop circle is cut using the Perfect Pennant Bigz die from the flirtatious papers,
Tags are from tiny tags ;-) and punched using the Jewellery tag punch, secured with a gem brad
and the rattle is from my new set Button Buddies, there is also a video tutorial for the bow HERE
Right, that's me off for today, I have lots of jobs still to do today but first I am going for coffee and cake with the girls, but I will be back soon! I hope you have a great day too,
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Ah Sarah-Jane this is beautiful, I have a friend expecting a baby on boxing day, I'd like to get her card made so I can send it off straight away, but she doesn't want to know what she's having, how selfish! Ha!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet!Love all the cute details, punches, and pretties on this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...