Thursday 16 May 2013

Dress Up Welcome

Hello there,
I have a set to share with you today that I made a little while ago when the lovely Pam joined my SU! team :-)
I always like to send a little "Welcome" gift to my new downline and this is usually a selection of ribbons to get them on their way without having to buy all the rolls and an ever useful note book along with a little card to say welcome to the Southern Belles. There is an offer on this month giving you an extra £25 worth of goodies when you join see HERE to join or HERE for details (scroll down to bottom of page) :-)
Anyway, here is the set I sent Pam...
 I used the negative from the dress up framelits with Marina Mist spotty paper, the pretty flower is from the Artisan Embellishment kit
 and a build a brad in the bottom corner
 I covered the matching note book in more neutrals white card with another dress and a silver glimmer mannequin :-)
 Daffodil delight seam binding bow
 and the ribbon pack, which I decorated with the cut out dress from the card.
Well, that's all for today from me, I hope you have enjoyed this little post.
Back soon with more for you!
Stampin' Hugs from me for today,

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...