Monday 20 May 2013

Up, Up and Away

Hello there,
I have another card form last weeks stamp a stack to share with you today, this one uses the cute hot air balloons from Up, Up and Away teamed with some of the cute yellow star paper from the World Spectacular DSP pack, this has some great papers for guy cards in it :-)

 we decorated the paper side with espresso bakers twine and embossed the midnight card layer with the Cloudy Day embossing folder
 and the sentiment is included in the set too!
Right, I'm off to cook tea!
Thanks for stopping by today
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. S-J: How do you cook tea? Brew a cuppa!? Wish I could sit and chat and share ideas whilst we have a cuppa. . . .
    I love your card, so cute and the textures are perfect. The cloud embossing behind the hotair ballons was a coo. Great idea!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...