Friday 10 July 2015

Day One of Five Days of You're Sublime by Stampin' Up! with Clear Mount Stamps Tip!

Hello!
And welcome to my new mini series sharing with you five different cards and ideas using my current favourite stamp set You're Sublime! I adore this set and have already run a class using it as well as the first card I shared that I made with this set using the cute submarine image -  I just couldn't wait to make that one! (You can see that HERE)
*To see all the cards in this series please CLICK HERE 
Ok, lets get started shall we?? I'm going to start with a CAS card using the sweet frog from the set...
 I coloured him in using blender pens and the Old Olive and Garden Green ink pads.
Such a sweet face on this frog! 
This is a really quick and easy card, perfect to make in multiples if you needed to too.
 Trimmed with a little thick twine and some sequins. Of course!
 So, onto my TIP for Clear Mount stamps: I purchased this particular set in clear mount as I wanted to be able to add or remove the sentiments if needed, simply trim them off! Clear Mount makes this super easy as all you do is reposition the sentiment back along the cut line when you want to use it again! This method also works great for Photopolymer stamps too! 
For my Wood Mount stamps with sentiments tips please SEE THIS POST.
and one final top view of the card for today!
Phew, that turned into a long post ;-)
*To see all the cards in this series please CLICK HERE 
Thanks for stopping by today and please remember to pop back tomorrow when I'll share another two (!) more makes with this stamp set.
Until tomorrow,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

  1. Doh! Now I want this set! You have a lot to answer for! Great projects - all five of them (just worked my way backwards)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...