Wednesday 8 July 2015

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals

Hello! 
Super quick post this morning. 
I just wanted to pop on here to remind you that this weeks weekly deals are live! Including the magnetic platform that was discussed at card class this week. The deals sold out in record time last week as they are now limited in stock and are on a when it's gone, it's gone kinda deal! So if you want anything please place your order ASAP.
  Just hop over to my shop (link also on right hand side >>) to purchase. 
Please use code E7UYCAUY if your order is under £150 and receive a free thank you gift from me at the end the month :-)
Here's a quick peek at the deals my other top pick is the diagonal Scoring plate which I used in my 6"x6"x1" boxelope video a couple of weeks ago HERE and also the silver ribbon which I shared a video HERE for and finally Gold Glimmer paper, you always need this and I love it!
Below are all the live links to the products so please click on a picture below to visit them...
Thanks for looking today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...