Wednesday 22 December 2010

New Ribbon Shares

Hello,
I am organising a ribbon share of the Satin Ribbons from the current IB&C.
You will receive One and a half metres of this super soft and scrummy ribbon in each of the 13 colours shown,
it's a great way to get your hands on some of each of these ribbons, see page 96 of the IB&C for some more pictures. The cost will be £9.00 if you pick up from me or £10.00 if I post it out to you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am also organising a ribbon share of the lovely In Colour 1/2" stitched poly ribbons, (shown on page 81 of the IB&C) again you will receive One and a half metres of each of the 5 colours for just £5.00 if you collect or £6.00 if posted , I am ordering these ribbons tomorrow and will share a picture of all of the colours together when they arrive, meanwhile here is a reminder of the Concord Crush colour I used with Dasher for a modern feeling Christmas card.



Thanks for looking and don't forget I am more than happy to combine postage of you order more than two or more shares together,
Happy Stampin'

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...