Wednesday 8 December 2010

Part Two December Class

Hello there this morning,
As promised here are the other projects we made on Monday at the Christmas Packaging class,
We stamped a plain paper bag with white craft ink using the snowflake from Sparkly and Bright,



and tied a lush bow with wide striped Marina Mist grosgrain ribbon



this image is from the set Gifted, inked with markers in Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Baja Breeze,



and my fave project from this month, a covered a peg.
I would like to make lots more of these before Christmas :-D .
Designer Papers are from the Jolly Holiday pack,




a side view showing the magnets we added with crystal effects so it can be used on your fridge...




and so we use it all year and not just for Christmas, we used tombow and waited 'till it was dry to make it re-positionable,



and all the projects together,



I really enjoyed this months class and I would like to thank all those ladies who were well enough to come this month and get well soon to a those who couldn't make it,
I am looking forward to many new and exciting classes next year if you would like to join us then please email me for more info
Stampin' Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic!
    I love the peg too

    Your kitchen looks fabulous in the background

    mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab projects Sarah Jane. Love the colours you've chosen and the peg is just adorable, might have a go at one of these myself!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  3. SJ all the projects are gorgeous, love the peg!! And loving your gorgeous new kitchen in the back of your photos! Jules x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...