Saturday 4 December 2010

Happy Birthday Jack

Hello,
Zack has another party on Sunday and so I made this card for his friend Jack, I used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch n0 167 using the Make a Monster set, I have had this stamp set now for a few weeks and just haven't had a chance to play with it.. also I foolishly thought it would take ages to design and colour... how wrong I was!! it was actually super quick! {P.S. I will deny I ever said I was wrong if you tell anyone else, I am never wrong, ask my hubby ;-D lol!}

the colours I used for this were chosen totally from this little number 6 which is from the Play Date DSP (in this share) Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron and a touch of Choc Chip. I made the today from Basic Phrases by inking the to and day using Marker Pens then punched it out with the Word Window,
Here is a close up of the first monster, they were both coloured with blender pens,
and the second,
and a piccie of the inside,


Josh has a party on Saturday too so I will share the card for that with you as soon as I get it photographed as it was dark by the time I finished tonight, another busy weekend, lets hope the snow stays off a bit so they can both go ;-)
Thanks for stopping by today
Stampin Hugs,
Sarah-Jane xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great card the colours work so well together!! My monster set is stuck in the snow - I want it now!!! Hope you have a good weekend,
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...