Monday 20 December 2010

For the Teachers Assistants

Hello,
How's things going for you? I have managed to wrap most of my gifts now but I still have a couple of things to make, another gift card holder, a card for a voucher, etc....
Good news is my Mum is out out of hospital :-D bad news this weekend was the two little ones have been poorly again, temps back and generally feeling rubbish :-( and now the snow is back so I better get on with my jobs so I can make it to the Post Office!
I have the teachers assistants gifts to show you today, 2 each for Zoe and Zack. I made them all the same as I had left it right to the last minute (again!) it seems to be a recurring theme this year! why are some Christmases like that?? I am usually so organised!
Anyway back to this project...
I went for the milk carton again but this year used Bashful Blue with the Delightful Decorations stamp set to decorate the carton and Gifted set to make both labels,



A close up of the label on the front of each which I also added Dazzling Diamonds too, I inked with the markers to make it multi coloured easily,



And finally, I spritzed them all with shimmer spray for added bling!



Well, must get cracking I suppose.
Have a warm and safe day,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...