Friday 17 December 2010

Baubles!

Good Evening,
I have been running round all day again, visiting my mum (she is doing well) my friend cam e and did this months packaging class and I finally got round to wrapping some presents! yay! I still have a very long way to go but at least it is started!
I have the other card I said about yesterday to share today, it is much the same layout as yesterdays one and I also spritzed away again, there though the similarities end ;-)


I used Delightful Decorations to make this 3d bauble in Baja Breeze on Crumb Cake then drenched it in Dazzling Diamonds, the little snowflake is from Every Little Bit and the large one on the background is again from Winters Post, both stamped in Versamark,


Curly Cute again for the sentiment with a line of pearls,


the inside with a yummy pearl in the middle of the snowflake,


and finally the arty angle with baubles :-D


Well, lots planned for this weekend but with the snow coming in supposedly and I now have just had Zack come downstairs with a temperature again, (noooo!) I am not too sure what, if anything I will get done outside of the house!

I will keep in touch, 'till then keep warm xx

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...