Thursday 2 December 2010

Zoe's Dancing awards Night

Hi,
I have a few pics to share with you today of my lil' girl, Zoe, she had her awards night at Ballroom this week to receive her certificates for her dancing exams, always a highlight for the girls who go (and the parents/grandparents/aunties etc, you get the idea ;-)
First one is her with one of her certificates,



Having a dance with Mel, the lovely man who runs the dance school,



with Auntie Amber and Nanny,



and finally with her dad,



I missed some of the action unfortunately as I had to got to work :-( boo, but she had a lovely night.
Well, thanks for stopping by today and sharing Zoes happy night!
I will be back soon with a card,
Stampin' Hugs, Sarah-Jane xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...