Wednesday 22 December 2010

Teachers Wine Bottle Tags

Hello...
...and welcome to the mad house! well it has been these last few days! You know how it is! How are your preparations going then? Mostly done too by now I hope??
Right then, today I have the tags I made for the teachers bottles of wine. They really do deserve these don't you think?! the basic idea came from the lovely Michelle, thanks hun x I changed mine around a bit taking colour inspiration from one of the swaps I made at convention; Concord Crush and Blushing Bride. Love the co-ordinating ribbon ;-)

Stamps used were Dasher, Delightful Decorations and Perfect Punches, I spritzed the base with shimmer spray too,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and what have the kids been doing while I have been finishing making cards and wrapping gifts??
well the boys played for hours with a Volcano making kit on Tuesday ;-)
and then the little ones went to the dancing party tonight... and it was fancy dress! we wrapped Zack in paper to be a gift! and Zoe was Barbie in a gift bag!


Well, I hope you enjoyed that little look into the chaos that is my life right now (Loving it btw :-D)
and that your preparations are going equally as well,
Catch up soon,
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...