Thursday 16 December 2010

Dashing aroud!

Hello,
OMG! I don't know about you but I can hardly believe that tomorrow is the last day of school!!! I haven't wrapped a thing yet either! eek!
So, this (not so fine) evening I have been frantically making teachers gift packaging too. I will photograph it in the daylight tomorrow morning (along with the 30,000 other things I need to do before school ;-)) I'm sure you understand... and if you are not running around like a headless chicken like I am then a big well done to you x and have a mince pie for me would you? :-D
Anyways, onto today's card, this one was a request from a friend (along with another which I will share tomorrow) for a relative so it had to be a special one, I am unsure as to why all my photos are so rubbish at the moment, the closer ones further down are better but unfortunately this is the only one I got of it in full....


Very Vanilla base with Jolly Holiday papers and yummy red striped grosgrain ribbon which you can still earn for free 'till the end of the month, see THIS post

Sentiment is Curly Cute and as you can see the spritzer has had a good airing the last few days, infact I think I spritzed everything that didn't move ;-) a yummy Cherry Cobbler button finishes it off,

Dasher was spritzed and blinged too. I just love this ribbon

And the inside was finished with the snowflake stamp from Winters Post
Well, thanks for stopping by tonight, unfortunately blogger won't let me schedule anything at the moment, boo! and as I have to go and visit my Mum in hospital tomorrow morning I would hope to get a post done later on tomorrow,
Thanks again and laters
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. OOOO SJ I LOVE this DP and that reindeer is FABULOUS!!!! LOVE LOVE the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card! Love the Dasher stamp and how you spritzed everything. Great job on the layout, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sarah-Jane! I love the spritzing. I have put one of these on my list for christmas so I'm hoping Santa will bring me one! Good luck with all the festivities. I too have still got all the wrapping to do and I have lots of baking to do this weekend, in between working! Boo!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card SJ, I love the spritzing, it's my new favourite tool too! Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card! That colour combo goes with everything.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...