Thursday 2 December 2010

Elegant Rose Breeze

Hiya folks,
Well, we finally got some of the white stuff everyone else seems to have been having so the kids have been off today, they had a great time out in it, I also really enjoyed looking out from my cosy craft room at them playing ;-) I managed to make 3 cards today (of the 5 I needed though) but still, it's been nice -in between drying and warming children.
So today's card was made using CPS sketch number 195, and the colour combo was from my trusty Colour Coach, great for new combos I hadn't even thought of! I used Elegant Eggplant, Rose Red and Baja Breeze with the Funky Four stamp set (thanks Monica xx I received this gorgeous set at out pre-convention party)
Bow tied in the yummy Organza ribbon,
I inked the mushrooms with Marker Pens (share starting in January) and accented them with Basic Rhinestones
and a little view of the inside to finish using the Hostess Level 1 stamp set called Afterthoughts,


so that's it for today, I hope you all keep warm and safe in the snow and thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs
Sarah-Jane xxx

2 comments:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...