Wednesday 28 August 2013

Chalk Talk Thanks

Hello,
I have some cute and quick thank-you cards to share with you today,
I used some of the Quatrefancy Speciality DSP and the new Chalk Talk stamp set to make these little cards. They are just 9.9cm square and perfect for a little note and you can get 3 from an A4 sheet of card!
Card base is Midnight Muse with a pop of colour in Strawberry Slush and I added a little bit of the yummy new ruffled ribbon Coastal Cabana too...
 The sentiment I used is a retired set but lots of others would work well, you could use; Petit Pairs, Fabulous Phrases or even Teeny Tiny sentiments...
 and here they are all together...
Thanks as ever for stopping by today :-)
Stampin' Hugs,
Email: sarah-janerae@sky.com
or Call: 07974 946 651
For all new class details please follow
including my 
NEW ALL DAY KICK START CHRISTMAS CLASS 
coming at the end of September... 
Places are filling fast, message me asap to join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...