Sunday 11 August 2013

Watercolour Effect Wildflower Meadows Card

Helloo there,
I have the second card from my Wildflower Meadow class. This set proved to be very popular with the ladies as they played with it :-))))
For this version we inked teh stamp using markers then spritzed it with water to give this pretty effect.
The colours were Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Wisteria Wonder with a touch of Elegant Eggplant and Limeade for the leaves. We stamped it onto Naturals White card as it's a bit thicker and also has that mottled look (click on the picture to enlarge)
 I love the look that spritzing gives, and the fact that every card turned out differently depending on how much water the ladies added ;-)
 a bit more Label Love with linen thread as this reminded me of being in the garden I liked the idea that the linen thread looked like garden twine??
Right, that's me for today,
Back tomorrow with the last card form this class.
For all new class details please follow
including my 
NEW ALL DAY KICK START CHRISTMAS CLASS 
coming at the end of September... 
Stampin' Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...