Saturday 3 August 2013

Using Summer Silhouettes by Stampin' Up!

Hello there
It was my friends special day a few weeks ago and I wanted to share the card I made for her with you today. Unfortunately this DSP is retired now (Tea for Two) but the new Afternoon Picnic paper is the same pattern but in a new colourway! Yay! Especially as I have used nearly all my Tea for Two up! ;-)
So, back to the card...
 I stamped straight onto the newsprint paper after making this card in class back in May and loving the effect  it gave ;-) a few rhinestones add a touch of sparkle...
 as you can see here I stitched around the edge changing to zig zag along the ribboned section
 plenty of depth and some of the yummy burlap inspired ribbon, I am going to be doing more ribbon shares starting teh middle of August, see THIS POST for more details :-) and email me to reserve yours
 and finally a lot of decoration inside this one too..
OK, that's all from me for today,
A quick reminder about classes
For all new class details please follow
including my 
NEW ALL DAY KICK START CHRISTMAS CLASS 
coming at the end of September... 
Back soon with cards though...
Stampin' Hugs from me for today,
 

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love all of the beautiful layers and the pretty ribbons!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...