Thursday 22 August 2013

Welcome to the team :-)

Hello there,
I hope you are all well this week? I have had a busy few days with lots of  lovely visits from friends and some of the kids friends too. I love having the house full especially while the school holidays are still here and we have no real time constraints during the day. We are also trying to make the most of the warm weather while it lasts round here too ;-)
Anyway, I have a card and gift set to share with you today before I get some more shh! *Christmas* card making done!
So, I recently had a new team member join the Southern Belles and I sent her this little card, notepad and a selection of ribbon to welcome her to the team ..
A closer look at the card, I used the very lovely Gingham Garden DSP (which is on the 4 for 3 offer this month!)
a close up of the bottle cap filled with matching paper and topped with crystal effects, sprinkled with dazzling diamonds to finish,
the sentiment is from "Happy Day" and was stamped onto a strip of the same paper and added as a banner, I used my marker around the edges to make it pop and added the flowers at each end from the boho blossoms punch
I covered a notebook in the same paper

and highlighted some of the flowers with punched out circles, buttons and giant rhinestones to decorate
Well, that's all for today, if you are interested in finding out more about joining Stampin' Up! with me then please see HERE or email me for a chat or with any questions you may have :-)
I will be back tomorrow with some sneak peeks at my All Day Christmas Kick Start Class I am running in just over a month, hurry to reserve a place, they are filling really fast. Or pop over to my Facebook Page for an early look!!
See the full catalogue HERE
Email: sarah-janerae@sky.com
or Call: 07974 946 651
Hope to hear from you soon!
For all new class details please follow
including my 
NEW ALL DAY KICK START CHRISTMAS CLASS 
coming at the end of September... 
Places are filling fast, message me asap to join in!
Stampin' Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...