Friday 2 August 2013

Chevron Label Love

Hello there,
We made this quick and easy card at my last Stamp-a-stack and I think it is a great example of not needing a lot of products to make cute and stylish cards.
This one would work well for both men and women and of course you could pretty it up for a more girly look (perhaps with flowers or butterflies?) or man it up for a more masculine version (say with buttons or linen thread?)
But, this is the version we made at class using the new Smoky Slate (*heart*) with (my other fave) Summer Starfruit ;-)
 a close up of the Label Love stamp, we cut the punched label (behind stamped image) to show at the top and bottom
Right, that's it for today.
Thanks for stopping by :-)))))
For all new class details please follow
including my 
NEW ALL DAY KICK START CHRISTMAS CLASS 
coming at the end of September... 
Back soon with more,
Stampin' Hugs,
 

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...