Thursday 8 August 2013

Playing with all new SU! goodies! Hexagon Punch and the Baroque Embossing Folder.

Hello,
 I have the card I sent to my STampers Club as a kit this month to share with you today. It's not too late to join a club, see HERE for details or email me with your questions ;-)
So, I was having a play with my new Hexagon punch and some of the lovely Eastern Elegance DSP, I love the colours in this paper pack!!
I used a base of Coastal Cabana with a white card layer which was embossed with the new Beautifully Baroque folder then I added several punched hexagons...
 Adore this chevron ribbon! Bows are back!! See HERE if you would to get your hands on a metre of each colour ;-)
 and a close up of the paper :-)
OK< I'm off for today,
Back soon with more cards...

For all new class details please follow
including my 
NEW ALL DAY KICK START CHRISTMAS CLASS 
coming at the end of September... 
Stampin' Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...