Sunday 4 August 2013

Viola's Lace Thanks

Hello there,
I'm back today with a quick Thank-you card I made fro my sister and her other half for looking after my kidlings when DH and I went to Yorkshire for Julie's birthday last month.
As you know I *heart* the Viola's Lace wheel stamp and I decided to go all out and stamp the whole card front with it for this card!
I used Wisteria Wonder and Smoky Slate for the colours...
 a stitched ribbon bow detail
 and a simple layered sentiment complete this quick card
Super quick post to match the card today!
A quick reminder about classes
For all new class details please follow
including my 
NEW ALL DAY KICK START CHRISTMAS CLASS 
coming at the end of September... 
Back soon with more cards though...
Stampin' Hugs from me for today,
 

1 comment:

  1. Love this card - especially the colour combo. Well done. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...