Saturday 10 August 2013

Wildflower Meadow Class

Hello there,
I am going to share my Wildflower Meadow class with you over the next three days starting with this double embossed version!
We started by inking with Versamark and heat embossing with clear powder, we then ran the card front through the Big Shot using the matching embossing folder.
The colours are Crisp Cantaloupe and Coastal Cabana..

 You can see the shine of the heat embossing here too
and a pretty bow finishes this card off
Right, that's all for today, Back soon with another Wildflower card.
For all new class details please follow
including my 
NEW ALL DAY KICK START CHRISTMAS CLASS 
coming at the end of September... 
Stampin' Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...