Monday 12 August 2013

Whitewashed Wildflower Meadows Card

Hello there,
Last card from the Wildflower Meadows classes for you today.
I love the whitewashed technique (not sure if it's called that? Just me then huh? ;-))
We stamped using White Craft Ink onto crumb Cake with a base of Calypso Coral,
So, once you have stamped in the white, leave it to dry (or blast with a heat gun if you're in a hurry) and colour the image using your ink pads and a blender pen, simples!
 I had a little bit of retired coral ribbon left so went with that to decorate but I wanted to keep it simple to show off the beautiful stamp ;-)
OK, that's all for today.
Back soon with more cards!
For all new class details please follow
including my 
NEW ALL DAY KICK START CHRISTMAS CLASS 
coming at the end of September... 
Stampin' Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...