Sunday 8 September 2013

Beautifully Baroque Thank-you

Hello there,
I'm a little later than I hoped today but I've finally found 5 mins to share today's card with you! ;-)
It's another one from this weeks class and it uses the new Beautifully Baroque stamp and some of the very lovely Smoky Slate chevron ribbon too.
(if you want to order from me directly PLEASE make sure my name is in the op right hand corner of the page :-) Or else go HERE and search the items you need, if you need any help then please do contact me)
I used a colour combination of Soft Sky with Smoky Slate, a very summery and elegant combo...
 Just a little addition of ribbon, keeping it flat for posting but still adding that little "something" extra,
 and the sentiment is from the set Sassy Salutations stamped in Midnight Muse
OK, I'm off to craft some more,
I hope you have enjoyed today's card, back soon with more!
Stampin' Hugs,
 

2 comments:

  1. That baroque stamp is something else! Really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity and the elegance. I just ordered this stamp so I can CASE your art. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...