Saturday 28 September 2013

Last Day (4) of Giggle Greetings

Hello,
This morning I have the first of my Kick Start Christmas classes but I just wanted to pop on here and share the last of my Giggle Greetings class cards with you. Today's card uses the cute dog image.
I used a colour combo of Crumb Cake and Tempting Turquoise and I think the turquoise really lifts this card turning it from very neutral to bright and cheery, just like the sentiment ;-)
 We stamped in Basic Grey and used Ink Pads and blender pens on watercolour paper...
 and the Chevron Embossing folder was used with some of the yummy Burlap Ribbon
 And here is the whole class together, if you want to see the other cards in closer detail please scroll down or click on the Giggle Greetings label at the bottom of this post :-)
OK, I'm off for now
Back tomorrow with the first of the cards from this weeks class,
'till then thanks for stopping by!
Stampin' Hugs,
 

1 comment:

  1. Every card you made with this stamp set is wonderful! I really like the bright turquoise with the neutrals! Fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...